Sunday, April 24, 2011

Test Today

4/20:

We had a test today. It was on our Ancient Greece Projects. It was an ok test. Some of the questions were hard. For the hard questions I felt like I never learned about them. Overall I think I did well, but every time I say that it comes out as a bad test grade. I think the no notes was fine. I thought that because I barely had any notes that would help me on this test. So basically I did the test by memory. Well I hope everyone has a great Easter. I also hope that everyone has a safe break. 

1 comment:

  1. There is more information about this rubric at Greek Project Rubric (found under the Links to History on my blog).

    1) 24/25
    2) 25/25
    3) 25/25
    4) 24/25

    Total: 98/100

    Your research was great, the PowerPoint was very thorough, and you made the report interesting to the class. They loved it, and so did I!

    (Your classmates gave you a 96 - third highest in the class!)

    ReplyDelete